Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend thus far! I had a great visit with my brother and his family in Castle Rock yesterday. My niece turned 13 on Friday. Time flies so quickly! Today, the weather was beautiful and I enjoyed some time at the Dog Park this morning with Nikki and about a million other dogs! I will be at a meeting tomorrow morning, so I will not be at school until lunch time. I hope you all behave extraordinarily well for the substitute! I miss you all already and look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I had Max over for a sleepover and we burned holes in a PopTart with a magnifying glass and had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekends are always great!I go to my dad's house every weekend, and he has a puppy named Stella. She is ablack lab. I always have tons of fun with her. Saturday is my cartoon weekend. I like SpongeBob!

    ReplyDelete